Date(s) - Monday, July 19, 2021
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
It only takes 30% of attunement with an infant or toddler to form a secure attachment. The other 70% is where mistakes or challenges within a relationship may occur. Infants and toddlers crave authenticity within their relationships just like we do, and with authenticity comes “oops”. In this training participants, will explore how our “oops” can breed a more connected relationship specifically with infants and toddlers with special needs and those whose culture is different from our own. This session will focus on examining how choosing connection over perfection can be the answer to supporting strong relationships with ALL of our youngest learners.
Core of Knowledge Area: Special Needs (3 hours)
***THIS TRAINING IS AN ONLINE TRAINING FORMAT***
You will receive an email with the webinar, handouts, and Zoom link 24 hours before the training. If you do not receive an email by that time, please contact Kim Locke at email@example.com.
Each participant will need individual access to a computer, smartphone or tablet. Specific webinar access details will be sent prior to the training.
PLEASE MONITOR YOUR EMAIL FOR UPDATES
Webinar Platform: ZOOM
For download options- please click the link below.
There will be a knowledge measure and training evaluation provided via Survey Monkey. The knowledge measure and training evaluation are required components of the webinar and have to be completed in order to receive a certificate of completion.
Register for Training
Registrations are closed for this event.