2024 Conference Call for Keynote Speaker
Thank you for your interest in being the keynote speaker at Project ACT's annual conference. Please read all of the information below before submitting your proposal as it contains important details about being the keynote speaker at the conference. This conference is in person and in a new location that will provide ample space and technology.
The conference is expected to draw approximately 150-200 participants. We are looking for an 80 minute keynote presentation.
This year’s theme is Inclusion Starts Now: Nurturing Equity in Early Childhood Education. Some potential presentation topics might include:
- Inequities and Inequalities in ECCE
- Inclusion and Disabilities
- Race and Racism in ECCE
- Strengths Based Approach
- Universal Design for Learning
Project ACT is pleased to provide technology including screens and projectors to the keynote presenter. The keynote presenter will be required to submit their presentation materials (slide deck, handouts, etc.) to Project ACT by September 1st, 2024.
- Proposal submission deadline 3/15/2024
- Notice of acceptance 4/15/2024
- Conference registration opens 6/1/2024
- Speaker’s presentation materials submitted by 9/1/2024
Please reach out to us with any questions at TrainingTeamPACT@gmail.com.
- 8:00-8:30am Registration
- 8:30-10:00am Keynote
- 10:15-11:45am Session A
- 11:45am-1:15pm Lunch, Vendors, Activity Area & Zen Zone
- 1:15-2:45pm Session B
- 3:00-4:30pm Session C
Still interested in being our keynote speaker? Fill out the form below by March 15, 2024 to be considered.