Inclusive Leadership Development
Project ACT is recruiting a cohort of Early Childhood Leaders to engage in an ongoing, in-depth, professional development experience focused on building inclusive environments for children with disabilities. Owners, Directors, FCC Professionals, and other ECE Professionals interested in inclusive early care and education are invited to apply.
Cohort begins in March 2024 and will include:
- Cultivating Inclusion Training Series (9 COK Hours)
- Communities of Practice (3-6 Hours)
- Scholarship for Leadership Coaching with Goldfinch Wellness (4 Sessions)
- Attendance at the International Inclusion Institute, hosted by University of North Carolina's Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute (includes stipend to cover registration fees, flight, and hotel accommodations)
- Participation on Project ACT's Advisory Board (includes stipend for quarterly attendance for the first year)
- An Unlimited Training Pass for cohort completion
This was the most authentic and genuine experience I have ever had in my ECE career. I’m grateful for the opportunity. The passion from the entire Project Act team made such an impact on teaching, leading and exposed my personal biases that I was not aware of. I will continue to work hard and advocate for all children regardless of their ability. Everyone deserves an equitable education. I’m here to make that happen.
- J. Boddy, ECE Leader and ILD Cohort Graduate